In response to modern world conditions, where we spend most of our time indoors, any contact with nature is beneficial to our health. Bring the outdoors in by incorporating elements of nature in your designs to assist with psychological restoration, reduce stress, enhance creativity and clear the mind.
High Performance Standard Repeat Acoustical Wallcoverings: A curated selection of repeat-pattern designs printed via dye-sublimation on Acoustical Felt with Fosshield Antimicrobial Technology ( Silver & copper ions incorporated into the polyester fiber naturally attack microbes.)
- Provides an acoustically rated noise coefficient (NRC) of .20.
- Highly resistant to shrinking and stretching.
- Coated for maximum stain resistance and lightfastness (has a lightfastness rating of 5).
- Does not absorb moisture making it a durable and long-lasting solution.
- Easily installed using traditional wallcovering paste and butt seams leaving no visible overlap.
#DesignInspiration Living Wall ( LSAW001-02 ) by Level Wallcoverings🦚 Think of nature and see green in all its glory, expressing renewal and balance. Green has a strong association as a refreshing and peaceful color.
Researchers at University of Melbourne found that office workers can improve concentration by glancing out a window at a green roof for 40 seconds. Fun Fact: NRDC incorporates biophilic design into all its offices to encourage the connection between humans and nature, as well as promote staff wellness and productivity.